Here’s your weekly recap—probably the most seen information tales on our web site for the week ended April 8, 2023.
Last week, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna and Ulta Beauty began touring faculty campuses to assist college students uncover Pro Filt’r Foundation and Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint shades that match their pores and skin tones. At every campus #SHADEMATCHU occasion, company can meet Fenty artists to get shade matched, discover the Fenty Beauty assortment, play video games, win prizes and extra.
In different information, Floof, a skincare model for canines, introduced it’s launching three new merchandise this summer time: Nourishing Dog Shampoo & Conditioner and Soothing Cream—all that includes packaging by Seacliff Beauty.
Also, a current evaluation from Cosmetify examined each celebrity-owned magnificence model—from Fenty Beauty to Jeffree Star Cosmetics—as a way to decide which of them have been the wealthiest. See who made the reduce.
Here are our prime 10 most seen tales from the previous week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Most Successful Beauty Brands Of 2023—Ranked By Cosmetify
3. MAC Revamps ‘Back To MAC’ Recycling Program4. Fenty Beauty & Ulta Beauty Visit Colleges To Help Students Get Shade Matched
5. Ranking the Top Celebrity-Owned Beauty Brands Worldwide
6. WSGN & Coloro Name Apricot Crush As Color Of The Year 2024
7. Floof Introduces New Dog Skincare Line8. Top 10 Wealthiest Celebrity Beauty Brands 2023—Ranked By Cosmetify
9. Top 10 Haircare Brands In The World—Ranked By Cosmetify
10. Top 10 Most Popular Makeup Brands—According to Hey Goldie
Thanks for studying our Breaking News. We’ll have a brand new checklist for you subsequent Monday.
Have an amazing week!