The clear magnificence model, Juicy Chemistry, which is understood for being one of many earliest eco-friendly, sustainable and natural beauty firms in India, has launched a make-up model known as Color Chemistry.We examined out its merchandise to see if the make-up is nearly as good because the pores and skin and hair care merchandise from the model, and whether it is definitely worth the considerably excessive price ticket. Here’s our assessment and swatches of the merchandise.
Table of Contents
What Color Chemistry merchandise are all aboutThis new model of make-up is ECOCERT-certified natural, cruelty-free, gender-neutral, and claims to have merchandise made with ethically-sourced substances in sustainable packaging. So, in case you’re on the lookout for a pure and natural model which doesn’t overdo the plastic packaging or use plenty of artificial chemical substances, this is likely to be up your alley.Mini-reviews of the Color Chemistry merchandise we tested1. Color Chemistry Ultra Matte Finish Kajal © Author’s ownPrice: Rs 549• This kajal is available in 5 shades, of which we tried two, Moss and Raven.
• The kajal claims to be “extremely pigmented” however upon utility, the black hue didn’t appear darkish sufficient, and wasn’t as saturated as anticipated primarily based on the outline, whereas the inexperienced was decently pigmented.
• The kajals additionally declare to be long-lasting, however once we examined them, they smudged fairly simply, and transferred onto the higher a part of the eyelid.
• The texture and ease of utility had been nice, although, gliding easily on the pores and skin.
• These kajals additionally comprise nourishing substances like jojoba oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, and extra.
• So, if you would like smudge-resistance and longevity for greasy eyelids, this isn’t for you. But if you would like a pure, emollient product for dry eyelids, then you would do this.2. Color Chemistry Lip & Cheek Tint © Author’s ownPrice: Rs 799• This lovely cream blush and lip tint has castor oil, beeswax, and squalane, making it actually nourishing.
• The shade we tried, Rose, is a brick-toned grapefruit pink hue perfect for many who like peachy-coral blushes.
• There are a complete of six blush shades within the vary, a lot of that are orange and brown-toned, making them finest suited to heat Indian pores and skin tones.
• The color payoff is surprisingly good in only one swipe, and will be constructed up for intensified saturation.
• This provides the lips and cheeks the prettiest, freshest glow, however with out being too oily or greasy, which is nice as a result of blushes that are too creamy soften off the pores and skin too shortly.
• We’d say it is a nice blush for these on the lookout for a dewy pores and skin look, particularly in winter, and a pleasant, sheer wash of color for the lips.3. Color Chemistry Creamy Matte Finish Eye Shadow © Author’s ownPrice: Rs 1,699• This eyeshadow appears to be like lovely by way of the look of the packaging, which is exclusive with its wood end and hinges which open sideways.
• But the use-case is a unique story. It’s really a really small quad of colors, which is stunning given the worth tag.
• The excessive value of this eyeshadow can in all probability be attributed to it having substances like corn starch, inexperienced tea leaf extract, magnolia bark, and squalane.
• But, in case you aren’t too bothered with the substances in your eyeshadow, then you definately won’t really feel a palette like this is able to be definitely worth the cash.
• We say this as a result of the pigment payoff of the shades is sort of disappointing, as they should be layered a number of instances to even present up on the pores and skin.
• We examined the shade Seafoam, which has a inexperienced color story.
• Despite being darkish on the pan, the colors look fairly uninteresting on the pores and skin, and the shimmers don’t look shiny in any respect, requiring plenty of coats to be seen.
• Try it at your individual threat!4. Color Chemistry Soft Matte Finish Lip Stick © Author’s ownPrice: Rs 1,049• The lipstick vary is available in 12 shades, and has a wood outer packaging.
• We swatched the shades Daylily and Feather Reed.
• Like many darker colors, the wine hue Feather Reed is on the extra sheer aspect, and can be utilized as a stain or be layered to look extra opaque.
• The shade Daylily is a warm-toned peachy-pink with hints of brick that might look good on plenty of heat pores and skin tones.
• These lipsticks comprise castor oil, rosehip oil, squalane and vitamin E, making them actually nourishing.
• However, the lipsticks wore off fairly simply and transferred as properly. The good factor is, they nonetheless considerably stain the lips with a little bit of color, in order that they don’t fade out in a patchy means or disappear fully.
• So, they’re good for a wash of color for dry lips, with out going into lip balm territory.5. Color Chemistry Lip Gloss © Author’s ownPrice: Rs 749• The shade we tried was the clear hue Dew, which has the faintest blush tinge.
• It comprises almond oil, castor oil, beeswax, rosehip oil, and squalane.
• Most of the product will get absorbed by the lips, so it really works decently so far as the nourishment side goes, however it doesn’t look as reflective as a gloss ought to.
• If you actually need to make it look as shiny because it does in our swatch above, you should faucet the gloss onto the lips, then dip again into the tube, faucet extra on, and repeat until your whole lip is roofed. Swiping this on or urgent your lips collectively pushes the method into the lips, inflicting it to get absorbed as an alternative of staying on high of the pores and skin and searching shiny.
• Given this, we’d think about one would burn up the tube fairly quick, making it fairly an costly lip gloss.
• Is that definitely worth the effort? We don’t assume so.Which Color Chemistry merchandise are definitely worth the cash? © Author’s personal• The Lip & Cheek Tint is essentially the most value-for-money product on this vary. It’s one of many few merchandise of this type which works equally properly on each the lips and the cheeks. It additionally has the nicest end and a great method that makes the pores and skin look wholesome and lit-from-within. Plus, you get a product that does two jobs for the worth of 1. So, for Rs 799, we’d say it’s definitely worth the cash.• The Soft Matte Finish lipstick within the shade Daylily is a really fairly color with a mixture of undertones that might pop properly on a number of pores and skin tones, making it a great shade to personal. It additionally has a really nourishing method, and the pigments in it are opaque, not patchy.
• The Ultra Matte Finish Kajal in Moss is first rate for these with dry pores and skin across the eyes. It will be layered to look extra pigmented, and isn’t as muted because the black. It additionally doesn’t irritate the eyes, so it’s snug to put on.
But, if we actually needed to choose one of the best product from those we tried, it could nonetheless be the lip and cheek tint. Which one among these merchandise do you need to attempt essentially the most? You can try your complete vary of Color Chemistry’s make-up merchandise right here and determine!
Lead picture credit score: Author’s ownRead iDiva for the newest in Bollywood, trend appears to be like, magnificence and life-style information.