Here’s your weekly recap—probably the most seen information tales on our web site for the week ended July 2, 2022.
The largest story final week was an Expert’s Opinion from Elle Morris, SVP of Global Strategy at Marks, about how nature has turn out to be a supply of inspiration for well being & magnificence customers. “As we transfer ahead, we are going to proceed to see manufacturers leaning into nature and bringing the very best nature has to supply to customers as we search to ‘renature’ ourselves,” writes Morris.
In perfume information, Paco Rabanne launched American actress Elle Fanning as model ambassador for its new female perfume, Fame. The 90% of pure origin perfume matches ethereal jasmine, succulent mango and addictive incense.
Also, Naples Soap Company Inc. signed a lease to open a brand new retailer in Venice, Florida. The location will characteristic over 2,200 sq. toes of retail area and showcase the corporate’s full line of pure soaps, bathtub bombs, face care, physique butters and extra.
Here are our prime 10 most seen tales from the previous week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Closely Aligning Self-Care to Happiness
3. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023 By Trendalytics4. Paco Rabanne Introduces Elle Fanning as Ambassador for New ‘Fame’ Fragrance
5. Naples Soap Company to Open New Store in Venice, Florida
6. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetics Companies 2021
7. Top Beauty Brands within the US—Ranked by Cosmetify8. Top 5 Beauty Tech Trends at Perfect Corp.’s Global Forum
9. Nectar Recruits 8-Year-Old YouTube Star to Launch Her Own Bath & Body Line
10. L’Oréal Paris Unveils Men Expert One-Twist Hair Color
Thanks for studying our Breaking News. We’ll have a brand new checklist for you subsequent Monday.
Have an amazing week!