Here’s your weekly recap—probably the most seen information tales on our website for the week ended June 18, 2022.
Last week, Revlon filed for Chapter 11 chapter safety with a view to strategically reorganize its legacy capital construction and enhance its long-term outlook. The firm has suffered from world challenges, together with provide chain disruption and rising inflation.
In different information, based on (*11*) Reports, the worldwide Hair Care market dimension is projected to succeed in over $7 billion by 2027, up from almost $5 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.6% throughout 2021-2027. Don’t miss BP’s new slideshow highlighting key developments within the haircare trade.
Lastly, to mark Pride Month this yr, Givenchy Parfums is supporting the LGBTQIA+ trigger by teaming up with London gallery proprietor Amar Singh and the Rewind artist collective to create a digital art work which can be offered for the good thing about the Le MAG Jeunes affiliation.
Here are our prime 10 most seen tales from the previous week:
1. Revlon Shares Drop as The Company (*12*) Chapter 11 Filing
2. 12 Brands That Point the Way in Hair Care
3. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetics Companies 20214. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
5. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023 By Trendalytics
6. P&G Announces Shampoo & Conditioner Bars with Sustainable Packaging
7. In Memory of Charles-Henri Bourgeois8. Top Beauty Brands within the US—Ranked By Cosmetify
9. Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Launches Clean & Colorful Makeup Assortment
10. Givenchy Celebrates Pride Month With NFT
Thanks for studying our Breaking News. We’ll have a brand new checklist for you subsequent Monday.
Have an excellent week!