The humidity season aka monsoon is right here which implies you want to take additional precautions in order that your makeup would not smudge. Check it out
Written By Priyanka Mody
Mumbai Published: June 5, 2021 06:17 pm
EXCLUSIVE: Makeup artist reveals tips and tricks to survive the monsoon & not let your makeup run away
Excessive humidity in the air can find yourself spoiling the very factor you’ve spent hours perfecting. Excessive humidity implies that your pores and skin tries to compensate and produces extra oil whereas the moist air finally ends up clogging the pores. While it takes a toll on your pores and skin, the layer of makeup additionally finally ends up spoiling itself. Right from a runny kajal to your pores and skin feeling sticky and smudging lip colors, issues can get messy in a short time. So we requested Chandni Goyal, Makeup Artist, Anastasia Beverly Hills India to share her professional tips to save us from the monsoon and right here’s what she advices:
1. Tone your face: One of the coolest makeup hacks throughout monsoon is to tone your face with ice earlier than beginning your makeup routine. Ice will assist constrict pores and assist your makeup to be locked in place for longer hours throughout humid circumstances.
2. Switch to powder-based merchandise: Avoid utilizing creamy makeup merchandise, they make your pores and skin look greasy. Instead, swap to sheer protection basis and gel-based moisturizers; and set them in place with free powder/compact to give your self a well-polished matte look that stays in place for lengthy hours throughout the season with unforgiving humidity.
3. Go waterproof: Use waterproof eyeliner and mascara to stop it from getting smudged. To make your regular mascara waterproof, use a beneficiant coat of translucent free powder between 2 coats of your common mascara. For eyeliners, set them with a matte black powder eye shadow.
4. Tints & Stains are your greatest wager: Use lip tints and stains on your cheeks and lips as an alternative of normal blushes and lipsticks. Tints have a tendency to mix in the pores and skin nicely and keep longer hours. Avoid cream blushes and lip colors throughout monsoons, as these often have a tendency to smudge and make the pores and skin look oily. You may also high up your common powder eye shadow on high of your lip tint on the centre of your lips to not simply make them look fuller, but additionally matte and long-lasting.
5. Less is extra: Finally, let your pores and skin breathe. Go recent and pure with makeup that accentuates your options. Use the proper shades of color that enhances your pure complexion. Shades like heat pink, peaches and coral work greatest for many pores and skin tones.
Also Read: 9 Skincare myths you must STOP believing NOW
Your remark has been submitted to the moderation queue