While the monsoon may be fulfilling for lots many people, curling up with a great ebook and cup of tea whereas it pours exterior is a good feeling, however our hair and pores and skin doesn’t fairly benefit from the climate. Due to the rise in humidity, our pores and skin appears to be like greasy and clogged pores turn into an everyday prevalence. Similarly, our hair turns into extra greasy and the scalp will get congested because of extra moisture. So what’s the answer then? We want to stay to a skincare and hair care routine that works on this type of climate. Megha Asher, COO and CO Founder, Juicy Chemistry suggests:
* Cleansing: Given how greasy and congested the pores and skin can get, it is very important completely cleanse it with a cleanser that gained’t dry out the pores and skin. Our tremendous fatted cleansers constituted of saponified oils and botanical extracts are a fantastic alternative. Depending in your pores and skin sort, you possibly can select a cleanser accordingly. Be certain to cleanse twice a day — within the morning and at evening, earlier than heading to mattress.
* Exfoliation: Exfoliating the pores and skin is crucial because it eliminates lifeless cells, helps clear out pores, and retains this pores and skin wanting radiant. Exfoliate 1 to 2 instances per week.
* Mist: Given all of the humidity, you most likely don’t need one thing too heavy, so go mild along with your thick lotions. Instead, take into consideration including a refreshing firming mist or floral water into your routine. Follow up with a face oil or moisturizer, no matter you favor.
* Masking: Facemasks give an additional increase of nourishment to the pores and skin and are a fantastic choose-me-up. Depending in your pores and skin considerations, you possibly can go for a masks that works for you.
* Face oil/moisturizer: Many are of the opinion that oils are too thick, too greasy, and clog pores. The fact is that it isn’t essentially the case. Oils comparable to Rosehip, Jojoba, and Hemp Seed oils are nice for the pores and skin and have a low comedogenic score — which means they gained’t clog your pores. In truth, Hemp Seed oil is understood to assist with zits and Jojoba oil matches the consistency of the sebum our pores and skin naturally produces! These oils work fairly effectively for the pores and skin, even in the course of the daytime. Just be certain the oil is the second final a part of your skincare routine, the final step being your sunscreen — in the course of the daytime, after all.
* Sunscreen: Just as a result of it’s cloudy, exterior doesn’t imply it’s okay to provide your sunscreen a miss! UV rays penetrate by way of the clouds and even by way of home windows so be sure you are making use of sunscreens often.
* Skip make-up: We are all largely spending time at dwelling so it’s time to give relaxation to your make-up; let your pores and skin breathe as an alternative!
* Using the fitting oil: The good outdated champi needn’t be given a miss. In truth, it’d assist steadiness the scalp. Use a light-weight oil or mix of oils that’ll do the trick for you.
* Choosing the fitting shampoo: Humidity requires thorough cleaning of the scalp. Using a mild shampoo eliminates the buildup and balances and nourishes your scalp. Be certain to use the shampoo to your scalp solely! Otherwise, you’ll dry out your hair.
* Use a go away-in conditioner: Frizziness is a standard concern within the wetter months and go away-in conditioners are fairly efficient at nourishing the hair and making the strands really feel smoother and softer to the contact.